Accommodation on Pittwater
If modern yet peaceful accommodation near Manly and only 45 minutes from the Sydney CBD appeals to you, the Newport Mirage Hotel on Pittwater should be your first choice.
Our hotel overlooks Pittwater, which is renowned for its beautiful surrounds, so you can easily escape and explore this picturesque area.
Newport Mirage Hotel’s ideal location in the heart of Sydney’s Northern Beaches offers you a multitude of leisure activities, including access to beaches, surfing, bushwalking, tennis, golf, catered cruises and sailing. Alternatively, relax and bathe yourself in sunlight by the pool and watch the world float by or unwind in the outdoor spa.
Enjoy an afternoon at neighbouring iconic pub The Newport Arms, Sydney, which is home to Australia’s largest waterfront beergarden, or enjoy an exquisite contemporary dining experience at The Terrace on Pittwater Restaurant, Sydney, at just a one-minute walk away from the Newport Mirage Hotel.
Other amenities include a hi-tech gym, off-street and undercover parking, 24-hour reception and safe deposit. If arriving by water, be sure to make use of our private jetty at the front of the hotel.
Why choose Newport Mirage for accommodation?
- Just 45 minutes from Sydney CBD, yet far enough away to escape
- Located centrally near Manly on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and its pristine natural assets
- Waterfront location overlooking Pittwater and Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Multiple dining options nearby, including the famous Newport Arms Hotel and Terrace on Pittwater Restaurant
- On-site facilities include outdoor pool, gym, heated spa and jetty